Radka graduated from Faculty of Economics of the VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava, focusing on economics and law in business (2002). Later, she gained experience in several international companies operating in the area of controlling, accountancy and taxation. In 2014 Radka passed an exam and became tax advisor. Since then, she devotes herself fully to the area of taxes and tax counselling.
Occasionally, Radka publishes for Wolters Kluwer ČR, a.s.
In her practice, Radka focuses mainly on:
- Tax counselling for firms, entrepreneurs as well as private persons
- Processing of tax returns (corporate and personal income tax, VAT, other returns and declarations)
- Counselling and keeping of accounts, keeping of tax records, sector of wages
- Full legal service in the area of taxes, tax payments, charges and related issues
- German, English
- sports, nature, literature, reading, leisure activities for children