Eva graduated from Faculty of Law of the University of West Bohemia in Plzeň (2012). In her course of study, Eva participated in one-year study programme in Germany (Universität in Passau 2010/2011) at the end of which she received a certificate proving the basic knowledge of German civil law (Urkunde über die deutschen Grundkenntnisse des BGB). At the 2014 Eva reached LL.M. degree at the same University in Passau where she attended a programme called Deutsches Recht für ausländische Studierende.
After the graduation, Eva gathered additional legal knowledge by participation in an internship of three months (programme “Leonardo”) in Passau. The programme focused on provision of legal support to German-speaking clients who carry out business activities in the Czech Republic.
In 2015, Eva gained JUDr. degree, as she fulfilled conditions set by the Department of Labor Law and Social Security Law of the Charles University in Prague.
Currently, Eva continues to study as a postgraduate student at the Faculty of Law of the University of West Bohemia in Plzeň. Eva also leads a law firm Nezkusilová-Benešová, which she co-founded in 2016. Last but not least, Eva publishes for Wolters Kluwer ČR, a.s. and gives lectures at the Faculty of Law of in Plzeň.
In her legal practice, Eva focuses mainly on following fields of law
- Commercial law (law of business corporations, liquidation of business corporations, public procurement, unfair competition)
- Labour law (legal support of middle-sized and small firms and entrepreneurs, preparation of documents, e.g. employment contracts, internal regulations and directives, damages)
- Law of cheques and bills of exchange
- Intellectual property law, IT law (copyright, trademarks etc.)
- Mediation (alternative dispute resolution)
- German, English
- literature, theatre, running, hiking
- email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +420 731 105 529