Kateřina graduated from Faculty of Law of Charles University in Prague (2017). In her course of study, Kateřina carried out practice at court, particularly at civil and criminal departments at district courts in Prague. At the same time Kateřina worked in a law firm where she provided legal support for attorneys and associates.
In her course of study, Kateřina focused on commercial law and criminal law, especially on detection and prosecution of offenses related to abuse of addictive substances.
Currently, Kateřina works as a junior lawyer at Nezkusilová-Benešová law firm.
In her legal practice, Kateřina focuses mainly on following fields of law
- Civil law (law of contract, real estate law, cessation and settlement of co-ownership)
- Commercial law (law of business corporations, liquidation of business corporations, public procurement, unfair competition)
- Criminal law
- Family law (divorce, property adjustments, settlements regarding minors, ante-nuptial settlements)
Kateřina speaks English, Spanish
- English, Spanish
- sports, reading, foreign languages
- Email: email@example.com
- Tephone: +420 721 581 673